631 O'Farrell Street Penthouse #2101
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a unique, world-class penthouse with stunning 360-degree panoramic views of the city and Bay Area. Perched high atop a classic Art Deco building in the heart of San Francisco, the 3,591-interior-square-foot residence occupies the entire 21st floor and boasts exquisite architectural detailing, craftsmanship and design, including intricate moldings, soaring arches, 14- to 20-foot ceilings, newly refinished parquet de Versailles flooring and more. The 3-bedroom, 3-1/2 bathroom classically laid-out floor plan includes:
- Private keyed elevator entry into a chic entrance foyer with inlaid marble flooring and antique French hand-carved doors
- Dramatic Palladian-style solarium with sweeping 180-degree views spanning from Sausalito to the South Bay. This room has new stone tile flooring, soaring barrel-vaulted 21-foot arched-glass ceilings, custom bronze-and-glass windows, Corinthian columns, two freshly painted terraces, a wet bar with icemaker and wine/beverage refrigerator, a dry bar for glassware display, dramatic cove and atrium lighting and an Aqua Creations chandelier
- North and south terraces (one measuring 113 sq.ft. with a lighted stone fountain and the other measuring 120 sq.ft. with a built-in stainless steel barbecue) with twin custom bronze-and-glass 14-foot doors and classic balustrade surrounds
- Formal living room with majestic 14-foot ceilings, intricate moldings, exquisite 18th Century French marble wood-burning fireplace and Aqua Creations wall sconces
- Dining room with 14-foot ceilings, intricate moldings, recessed ceiling lights and Aqua Creations wall sconces and chandelier
- Recently updated gourmet kitchen with gleaming granite countertops, extensive cabinet space, glass wall tile, built-in stainless steel appliances and wine/beverage refrigerator
- Master bedroom suite with hand-carved French doors, exquisite hand-painted mural walls, atrium dressing room, expansive closet space and Italian marble bathroom
- Second bedroom suite with sliding glass doors, dramatic cathedral ceiling with artistic detailing, majestic pendulum chandelier and Italian marble bathroom
- Third bedroom with intricate starburst-patterned flooring, new sconces and en-suite bathroom (may also be used as a den/media/guest room)
- Library with 18th-Century French marble gas fireplace
- Newly updated laundry room with washer/dryer and service entrance from foyer
- Newly updated powder room with granite counters and star glass light fixture
Other features include a private central HVAC (heating and air conditioning) system with six-zone control and HEPA filters throughout. The unit has its own high-pressure water supply system and most windows and outside doors are encased in solid custom-made cast bronze. There are two garage parking spaces, two storage rooms, 24-hour security, on-site general building manager and off-site professional property management company. Centrally located in San Francisco and with a Walk Score of 98, the residence is only a few blocks to Union Square, the Geary Street Theater, the Embarcadero and numerous restaurants and shops.
Elegant in scale, architecturally magnificent and with sensational light quality throughout, this is truly a one-of-a kind penthouse residence.
HOA dues: $4,637 per month (includes PG&E, water and reserves buildups)
Saturdays and Sundays from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesdays from 9:30 - 11:00 am
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Mark Allan Levinson